But these require the seller to make most or all of the arrangements for pricing, packaging and shipping of the artwork. If the seller doesn’t have a Visa terminal or pay-pal account, it is difficult for them to process these sales.
As a gallery, we have the resources to help you find accurate and current information on pricing for your prints. For original artwork or vintage pieces, we have local consultants who can also help at additional cost.
• You get to have your artwork listed on a qualified retail gallery site.
• No maintenance required to retain your listing as in Craigslist or E-bay stores.
• You avoid the usual 50-60% consignment rates for In-store consignments.
• You don’t have to field numerous phone calls and “low-ball” offers on you artwork.
• We contact the customer and make purchase arrangements through Check/Cash(No fees,)Credit Card or Paypal.
• Customers contact us and we, in turn we call you to make delivery arrangements to the gallery. You maintain your anonymity as the seller and avoid the issues of insurance for your artwork as in traditional consignment arrangements.
• No need to bring artwork to gallery until it sells and no-one coming to your home to buy it from you.
• We handle the packaging and shipping as needed.
• Any original artwork, limited edition or collectible prints and sculpture that the gallery deems suitable for display on their public website.
• Any Artwork for which a current, accurate and/or agreeable price can be determined at the time of the consignment. Artworks under $100 or over $2,000 may require special contract arrangements.
• Although this program doesn’t exclude open editions or decorative items/crafts, the retail value of this type of item may not be appropriate for listing given the applicable fees and consignment costs involved.
• Each listing must include the title, artist and type of artwork (original, print, etc.) pertinent to the artwork.
• Each listing must be accompanied by a signed consignment form (up to five artworks may be listed on the form), and publishable digitally submitted photo (Acceptable formats for pictures: JPG, TIFF or PSD files). Photos can be sent to our main gallery e-mail as attachments. We can scan printed photos at an additional fee.
Each listing will include a negotiated retail sales price along with any “make an offer” pricing that is acceptable to the seller.
20% Sales Commission + any applicable payment processing fees on each item sold.A savings of up to 30% OFF regular gallery consignment prices.
• We contact the customer and make purchase arrangements through Check/Cash (No fees,) Credit Card or Paypal (3.5% FEE).
• Payments are remitted to sellers within 4 business days of sale.